Prescription Drug Savings Card Saves Community over $200,000! (6/20/2013)
Currently, millions of Americans are uninsured or underinsured. Health care related costs continue to climb as our nation faces a recession. In response to these alarming numbers and our commitment to aiding and assisting our community, West End Bank, S.B. introduced a Prescription Drug Savings Card into the market on July 13, 2009. Our Prescription Drug Savings Program provides users significant savings on all types of prescription medications. To date, we have saved members of our community OVER $200,000 on their total prescription drug costs. That means, nearly HALF of their total charges were waived by using our card!
Our Prescription Drug Savings Card is an easy way to save up to 15% on brand name drugs and up to 40% or more on generics. At the time of purchase, users simply present their card at a participating pharmacy to instantly receive substantial discounts on their prescription drugs.
The best features about The West End Bank Prescription Drug Savings Card are that it's available to anyone, it's accepted nationwide at over 54,000 participating pharmacies and obtaining the card and being a member of the program is FREE!
Additional Prescription Drug Discount Program Advantages:
- The card is accepted at MANY pharmacies nationwide
- The card is accepted at most local pharmacies in Wayne, Union, Randolph and Preble counties
- You need NOT be a current customer of West End Bank or a resident of Indiana to use
- Unlimited use - can be used EACH time you fill or refill a prescription
- Card may be used by all family members
- All prescription drugs discounted
- Generic substitution when allowed by prescribing physician
- Top quality, major-pharmacy mail order service
- No waiting periods
- No claim to file
- No medical exams, no exclusions for pre-existing conditions
- No enrollment requirements or restrictions
Cards are available at any West End Bank location as well as on-line at www.westendbank.com. Simply select the Prescription Drug Savings Card banner to print off your card or for additional program information.
West End Bank, S.B. has been offering financial services and products to the community since 1894. They currently have two locations in Richmond, and additional full service offices in both Hagerstown and Liberty. West End Bank is proud to be a customer-focused community bank. West End Bank, "Home to a Distinctive Style of Banking". If there are any questions, please call (765) 598-5104.